Monday, March 17, 2008

Names, names, names!

Well we have the task out of the way for naming our new joy..
Girl: Lofton Marie
Boy: Timothy J.
I'm pulling for a girl so I can have a Brown/Pink room, or course T.J. is rooting for a boy so we can fill the room with Red Sox stuff!!
Girl, girl, girl!!

6 comments:

311madeTJ said...

it'll be a boy!!! definitely has to be a boy!!!

Deanna and T.J. said...

noooooooooooooooo.

Danna said...

I am not picky at this point as long as it is happy and healty! But I would like to have a little grandson, hint, hint :)
Altho, grandaughters are pretty wonderful too!!!!!!

Kristy said...

GIRL, GIRL, GIRL, GIRL,GIRL, GIRL, GIRL, GIRL,GIRL, GIRL, GIRL, GIRL,GIRL, GIRL, GIRL, GIRL,GIRL, GIRL, GIRL, GIRL,GIRL, GIRL, GIRL, GIRL,GIRL, GIRL, GIRL, GIRL,GIRL, GIRL, GIRL, GIRL,GIRL, GIRL, GIRL, GIRL,GIRL, GIRL, GIRL, GIRL,GIRL, GIRL, GIRL, GIRL,GIRL, GIRL, GIRL, GIRL,GIRL, GIRL, GIRL, GIRL,GIRL, GIRL, GIRL, GIRL!!! Did I make myself clear?????

Kristy said...

Brad says name him "Daniel Andrew Mavrogeorge, so his initials can be DAM!"

Deanna and T.J. said...

DAM! thats a good idea!


GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL...A Boy can come in far future...Afton needs a cousin she can teach her cute habits too!