So a reality check came this last week--3 weeks to go until we have pull off a fun night for 100+!
We met with the DJ on Wednesday evening, it went well, he was very professional and I think that hes going to make the evening a really fun time! He took our suggestions and gave us a few of his own and together we came up with an eventful 5 hours. :)
I have shopped and made final decisions about the centerpieces, all I have to do is gather the #'s needed and go shopping! Our cake appt. is on Wednesday, so hopefully we can agree on a flaor and simple design for that.
My "newlywed" non-bachelorette party is set for the Friday before--I'm not sure whats planned but all I know is there is a party bus involved! So we'll see...!
Mom is set to come in 2 weeks! And my friend Codi will be here on the 25th! We are really trying to get our home all ready for everyone thats coming to visit--we are about satisfied with everything.
Things are coming along------!!
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment