So after many many weeks of stressing, weighing options and figuring out my personal happiness is top priority I took the opportunity to go to a few interviews, in hopes of finding a job with a few more hours and a more positive work environment.
I did an interview at 2 different places, one for a dental assistant, and the other at an eye clinic for a patient coordinator position. Both interviews went well I felt.
I got a call from Nielson Eye Center for an offer as one of the Patient Coordinators, which basically means, scheduling, filing, insurance verification, and general office work. I would work 40/wk and they offer amazing benefits.
I ACCEPTED! I'm ready for a better work environment and a change. I feel optimistic about this move and I have a good feeling that this will let positivity shine through and help us in the long run. I start September 1st, and will be giving my notice on Monday afternoon..(I'm nervous and anxious about that!)
I can still take evening courses, and they are fully aware of my intention of pursuing my education. :) YAY!
((http://www.golasik.net)) This is the website of the place...its very nice and organized. I hope this will be great..
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
now we can talk "eyes". laughing. change is always scary, but look at it as a new adventure. Now you can go to Terri's for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch!
yay! congrats to you!
you go girl you can do anything you put your mind to. your very smart in many ways. AND another type job under your belt!!hey cant go rong there at all.i love ya!!
311 ROCKS YEA!!!
Post a Comment