What a week! Friday was my 5th day with my new job. I feel like I have become more comfortable and relaxed while I am there. I am just trying to get my body adjusted to getting up so early now and sitting most of the day in front of a computer.
There are tons of things to learn with medical insurances and eye appointments, I thought it would be easier! haha! Everyone is saying the 1st week is the most overwhelming of them all and things will get easier with repetition and time. Everyone was very welcoming and easy to be around so I am optimistic that this will work out for me. I'll keep you updated!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
yes munchkin it will get better for ya. so happy to hear you like it there. boy your really getting alot of different things under your belt huh? thats great youll never be without a good job thats for sure. and now days thats hard to say for most people!! very proud of you girl. love g-ma
Post a Comment