Wednesday, December 10, 2008

15 weeks, 2 days

I have discovered the discomfort of tummy sleeping, I was finally asked if my tummy could be felt at work today, and I still am trying to discover ways to sleep through the night...the little softball inside me keeps waking me up at 2:30am sharp to go pee, and has made my appetite in the daytime rather intense.
Please note: A belly full of Vanilla ice cream and baby are present. :)

3 comments:

Terri M said...

my goodness, you have blossomed since I last saw you....tummy sleeping is impossible...sleeping for the next 18 years or more is impossible. You look marvelous....what, no chocolate sauce on the vanilla ice cream?

Love ya, EC Mom

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh I LOVE IT wow you have grown should i say oh wow!!!!my blueberry is growing sooo well.this is sooo exciting i can hardly sit here and type id rather be jumping up and down of excitment girl!!!rub tummy for me and have TJ kiss and send my love!!!!
love g-ma

Danna said...

Now that is a baby tummy!!!!! She sure is growing fast! Won't be long and she will be making her presence really known! Wait for the belly wave :)

Love you all,
Mom / Oshma