
And so it begins! We went up to New Hampshire last night to T.J.'s cousins Chris and Judys house, they were gracious enough to give us their son Jonathans baby clothes, a bassinet, 2 vibrating bouncers, a tub, and a play pad! We are so excited and grateful that they have let us take these things off their hands, it helps out immensely! It has been so fun looking through the clothes and seeing the cute little things I can but our little one in!
3 comments:
oh how nice of them. yes this is a good start for ya.great.!oh i think youll find the family will have alot of things to help you out with sweetie.this is sooo exciting.:)tell TJ to kiss my blueberry /banana for me HA HA thats so cute.
love g-ma
I am so glad that they have helped you out! This little guy will have everything he needs so don't you worry about that! The bassinet is really nice! Soon baby Soon!!!!!!
Nice bassinet...I forgot how it looked. They have quality stuff so it will last through more babies. I found a few of TJ's baby clothes in the Hope Chest...mine and then his baby blanket, pillow, bank and a few other things to add to your collection. I know he didn't get to wear one outfit because he was just toooooooooo big for it. Will get it all together for you. Kisses and a belly rub from Nanna to Timothy (the banana)...love those banans. EC Nanna
Post a Comment