FYI: He is the size of a mango this week--and boy do I sure feel it! Our little guy has grown quite the active one...moving and groovin around inside my tummy. We came up with a new game the other night...it's called the "Channel Changer Game". I place the changer on my tummy while watching t.v. and he rocks and rolls it around-it keeps us entertained! I will attempt to get video of it soon.Saturday, February 7, 2009
Mango-Zig!
FYI: He is the size of a mango this week--and boy do I sure feel it! Our little guy has grown quite the active one...moving and groovin around inside my tummy. We came up with a new game the other night...it's called the "Channel Changer Game". I place the changer on my tummy while watching t.v. and he rocks and rolls it around-it keeps us entertained! I will attempt to get video of it soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I can visualize that. He really is an active one now. Give him a tummy rub from Nonna.
Post a Comment